Jumat, 19 April 2013

friendship

     togetherness not make me feel alone, I got them to make me happy with the way. we are not just friends but family. yes I feel rewarded us to care for each other. at the moment there is a problem we choose to discuss fine without hurting people though. in my own time often reflect what if one day we split it by the school. I do not want that at all I'm comfortable with this friendship. we complement each other, although there is a shortage in one of us but they can cover their own way. sometimes I think it's no use crying, I got them. they have made me more mature, they have made me brave, they are making me look forward to the point they are the best for me. I do not care about those who disparage our friendship, no matter how hard I without you all that I'm fragile. love you all ♥


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar